I bought my friend an elephant for their room.
They said “Thank you.”
I said “Don’t mention it.”
Is there a joke here that 15 thousand people get but I don’t?
you learn to take the little victories
Mercutio: Romeo, mah Bromeo, I love you man, but no homeo.
Don’t refuse to reblog this.
be safe and make sure to do it at night with lots of cover so no one can ID you
im confused what is there
arepeople literally putting spikes down so people cant sleep in the only place they are given
Yeah I’ve been seeing about this spike thing.
Where do they expect homeless people to go if not live outdoor??
They are homeless.
It’s fine if you can’t help but don’t make other people lives harder.
OK I AM REALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS SHIT
so places like this are spending lots and lots of money on putting down barbaric devices to keep people from fucking sleeping anywhere,
instead of putting that money into organizations to FUCKING FIND THEM HOMES
get them off the streets with love, not hate.
fma meme: favorite ship
↳ roy and riza (2/4)
"this place brings back memories, lieutenant. it reminds me of your crying face. i’d like to see honest tears like that from you again someday." "i thought you despised liquids. since they make you useless."
Essential Productivity Apps for any student:
- Caffeine- Prevents your screen from going into sleep mode. Great if you’re writing notes on an article and the screen keeps dimming, whilst you hope that if you stare long enough, the phrase “homologous ways to a view of hegemony” will start to make sense.
- Flux- If you find that you can’t sleep for ages after studying late at night, then this app is a total game changer. It basically turns the light on the screen red, because science people say that blue light keeps you awake and red light doesn’t. (*Full Disclosure* I’m not a scientist)
- Focusbar- The annoying voice of your mother nagging you to finish your homework…in app form. You can set the annoying level (I have it set on “wildly annoying”) and a bar will appear in the corner every few seconds to remind you that you’re supposed to be doing something else besides looking at cat photos.
- Microsoft Office- self explanatory, so I’ve linked to an article about life hacks for Microsoft Office instead. Because I’m just that awesome.
- Nag- Does your 5 minute study break keep turning into an hour on Youtube? Then you need Nag in your life. It’s basically an alarm/timer. But an extremely loud and annoying alarm/timer that’s very difficult to ignore. The bells genuinely sound more judgemental the longer you ignore it.
- Self Control- Also known as Cold Turkey for Microsoft users. If you absolutely cannot be trusted with an internet connection, then you need Self Control in your life. You add a list of websites to the “blacklist”and then set how long you want the app to work for, and for that duration of time you wont be able to access those website. Seriously, not even rebooting your computer or uninstalling the app will let you access the blacklist until your time is up. Tough love at its finest.
- Zotero- The new love of my life. Zotero allows you to manage all your citations and sources in one easy place. It’s an absolute life saver- no joke. There’s an in-word add in, so it will write your bibliography and citations for you in any format you want. There’s a chrome/firefox add in and a mobile app, so you don’t even have to type the citation into Zotero. Just press the button it does all the hard work for you. It even updates itself online, so you can still access your bibliography if your computer crashes. I <3 Zotero 5eva.
a muggleborn student gets called a mudblood, so they lick their hand and wipe it on the pureblood’s face, singing “got mud on your face, you big disgrace, somebody better put you back into your place”
all the muggleborns in the vicinity immediately go *STOMP STOMP CLAP* repeatedly gettting closer and closer to the pureblood
and the pureblood’s like “holy shit is this some muggle damning ritual or something AM I GOING TO HELL I’M SORRY”
according to my sister, Hawii and Denmark are now states in the U.S.
the amount of sass in this screencap is overwhelming
Somewhere in the world, a physics professor writes the perfect exam question.
Justin Bieber’s lawyer probably